Creating & Publishing FHIR Packages
First, create a package...
There are lots
there to create the artifacts in
your package. Many packages are used to encapsulate FHIR Implementation Guides.
But no matter how you do it, once you have a directory of FHIR artifact files, you
can create a package in a few different ways:
- Use IGPublisher, the official publisher CLI from HL7
- Use Firely's Simplifier.net to package up your FHIR project
- DIY: Create a gzip compressed tarball with files and a package.json file
following the spec.
Then, publish your package...
Again, you have some options:
- Any balloted HL7 IG will have its package published in the HL7 feeds.
- Any package created on Simplifier.net will be published
via their package feed.
- DIY: Create your own package feed and add it to the list of package feeds: